You’re warmly invited to meet up with the English speaking community in Hungary at this special musical St. George's Day charity party.
Every nationality is welcome - limited places available, it's best to get yours now.
1. Cocktail Table Tickets - HUF 16,000 per person
Early-Bird Deal, Limited Places Available, First Come First Served.
Standing place best suited to people who like to mix and mingle.
(Ticket Price Includes the Simple Pay Booking Fee & 27% VAT).
2. Gala Table Tickets - HUF 22.000 per person
Seat at a Gala Table together with fellow event guests.
(Ticket Price Includes Simple Pay Booking Fee & 27% VAT).
3. Gala Table Reservation for 10 people - HUF 200.000 per table
Bottle of Unicum Riserva on every Gala Table reserved in advance.
(Gala Table Price Includes the Simple Pay Booking Fee & 27% VAT).
+ On The Spot Tickets - HUF 30.000 per person
Limited number, payable in cash upon arrival.
Come to enjoy a great variety of English music and refreshments at this social networking party in the good company of friendly expats & cosmopolitan locals from Hungary’s business & cultural circles.
A charity auction hosted by TV star Zsuzsa Demcsák will help children and their families affected by conflict in Ukraine via the Hungarian National Committee of UNICEF. Also the auction funds raised will help UNICEF support people affected by the devastating earthquakes in Turkey & Syria. The raffle is organised by and will help the Food Bank for Ukrainian Refugees in Hungary.
Key Event Details:
* Age: 18+
* Dress Code: Smart Casual
* As photos and video will be taken at this community event, all participating guests consent to such images being taken and published by the organisers and related partners for reference purposes.
* By joining in this elegantly relaxed and worthwhile community event you can socialise, eat, drink, network, and dance! The organisers reserve the right to change the program timing and content if necessary.
* Tickets are not transferable and refunds are not available.
To see the food and drinks menu and the auction and raffle prizes and more just follow this link.
Guests of Honour Include:
* Paul Fox, Her Majesty's Ambassador to Hungary
* Antónia Mészáros, Executive Director, UNICEF Hungary
* Désirée Bonis, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
* Rev. Frank Hegedűs, Priest at St Margaret's Anglican Church Budapest
* Ronan Gargan, Irish Ambassador To Hungary (Kosovo & Montenergro)
We all look forward to seeing you there!